Join us for a very special Winter Market with an artisan market on the Metuchen Town Plaza – December 2, 11 AM – 4 PM.
Downtown Metuchen Dollars
First 40 visitors to the Metuchen Downtown Alliance table will receive a $10 Downtown Metuchen Dollars voucher to be used at listed retailers below. Only one Downtown Dollars card per individual, family or group; card may not be redeemed for cash.
- A&J Jewelers (412 Main St)
- FK Living (450 Main St)
- Genus Boni (432 Main St)
- Leonardo Jewelers (665 Middlesex Ave)
- Newmarket (19 New St)
- Papillon (418 Main St)
- Rose & Root (398A Main St)
- Runner’s High (454 Main St)
- Terrace Plant Shop (416 Main St)
Meet Me Downtown Poster
Purchase a “Meet Me Downtown” poster for $20 (limited supply)
Artisan merchants at the Metuchen Town Plaza
- Ava Quinn’s – Vegan skincare, soaps, & makeup. Made with certified organic essentials , and cold-pressed juices
- Charlie Bear Knits – Handmade knit items ranging from hats, scarves and mitten to home accessories and market bags.
- Cozi Wozi – Custom knitwear, bags, and accessories.
- Destination Abruzzo – Ciao! Enjoy homemade gifts and gourmet food from the Abruzzo region of Italy.
- Dominque Brancato Art – Handmade tote bags, art prints, aprons, hand stamped pouches, etc.
- Ebb & Flow Creative Studio – Contemporary clothing and accessories.
- Handmade Suds by Nic – Artisan soaps, candles and homeware
- Lolo Berry Shoppe – Custom merchandise, decor and graphics across home and personal decor
- Mason’s Jar – Handmade body and beauty care products.
- Macramé by Hart – Homemade macramé products in a variety of colors: Planters, wine totes, jewelry, wall hangings, and more.
- Sanctuary NJ – Candles, crystals, floral arrangements.
- Simulation Station – Custom cards and decor.
- Timberwolves Woodworking – Custom woodwork pieces; specializing in charcuterie, cutting and serving boards.
- We Are Wonderfully Made – Authentic Trinidadian pepper sauce