Join us for a very special Winter Market with an artisan market on the Metuchen Town Plaza – December 10th, 11 AM – 4 PM.
Be sure to pick up your “Meet Me Downtown” poster at this event.
Artisan merchants at the Metuchen Town Plaza
- Charlie Bear Knits – Handmade knit items ranging from hats, scarves and mitten to home accessories and market bags.
- Cozi Wozi – Custom knitwear, bags, and accessories.
- Crafted by Levi – Making cute & unique earrings for everyone
- Destination Abruzzo – Ciao! Enjoy homemade gifts and gourmet food from the Abruzzo region of Italy.
- Dominque Brancato Art – Handmade tote bags, art prints, aprons, hand stamped pouches, etc.
- Handmade Suds by Nic – Artisan soaps, candles and homeware
- Heather’s Handmades – Custom decor, holiday wreaths and homeware
- Kaya Self Care – Sustainable, refillable body care
- Lolo Berry Shoppe – Custom merchandise, decor and graphics across home and personal decor
- Macramé by Hart – Homemade macramé products in a variety of colors: Planters, wine totes, jewelry, wall hangings, and more.
- Miss Artsy – Handmade Resin coasters, Geode wall art, Trays
- Rose & Root – Comfortable and trendy clothing and accessories.
- Shop Simplicity – Stylish loungewear for day or night.
- The Wee Froggie – Handmade jewelry from made with glass beads and semi-previous stones