Join us for a very special Spring Bazaar with an artisan market on the Metuchen Town Plaza and shopping and dining all through Downtown!
- Painting on the plaza with Friends of the Metuchen Library
- Selfie Station to help support Metuchen Food Pantry
- Homegoods to help support MHS Breaking the Chain
Artisan merchants at the Metuchen Town Plaza
- Aatmaj – Sweatshirts, t-shirts, babies and toddlers who love to style with a purpose
- All in the Details – Custom-made and personalized items to reflect your personal style!
- Capsaicin Chiles – Small batch hot sauce and seasoning from homegrown chiles. As featured in the Los Angeles Times “What We’re Into.”
- Cozi Wozi – Custom knitwear, bags, and accessories.
- Creative Twist – Games, crafts and creative fun for everyone!
- Designed by Lali – Artful objects for the everyday made with sustainable production.
- Destination Abruzzo – Ciao! Enjoy homemade gifts and gourmet food from the Abruzzo region of Italy.
- Flowery – Pick your own floral boutique with custom, handmade paper flowers.
- Forever Grateful Design – Handcrafted resin creations
- Lole Boutique – Casual, on-trend vibes that make you feel comfortable in your own skin.
- Lolo Berry Shoppe – Fun, spunky and just for you! Check out this custom decor artisan.
- Raphivictus Curry Union – Cooking sauces & condiments
- Shop Simplicity – Stylish loungewear for day or night.
- Social Club – Handmade & custom urban wear for the entire family. Specializing in various tie-dye techniques and custom designs.
- twenty9fireflies – Laser cut and handcrafted earrings and jewelry displays