Come Downtown for the coolest party and enjoy all the festivities as we celebrate 2020.
Thank you to our generous sponsors:
- E.S.K. Builder, Inc – Downtown Metro
- Ramani Group – CitiVillage
- Topgolf Edison
- Woodmont Properties – Woodmont Metro
- The Josell and Rosamilia Families
Plaza Activities (4pm to 8pm)
All plaza events are free
- Iceless skating on a synthetic surface like ice. Skates are provided. Rink size 60′ x 32′ (ice rink line will close at 7:30pm)
- Caravan photo booth from Little Detour.
- Dance along to pop videos on giant 20′ screen.
- Golf games from Topgolf.
Skaters’ Code of Responsibility
Ice skating is an inherently dangerous and physically demanding athletic ability.
Each session will be limited to up to 30 skaters maximum
You must wear ice skates to enter the ice rink.
Follow announcements, and obey the instructions.
Children under 10 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
Cell phones, headphones, cameras, backpacks, and pocketbooks are not permitted on the ice.
Food and drinks are not permitted on the ice.
Skating while under the influence of drugs or alcohol is strictly prohibited.
No sitting or climbing on the railings.
No carrying a child while ice skating. This is very dangerous for the child.
No more than two people may hold hands while skating.
Do not congregate at the railings or block the entrances/exits.
Spins and jumps are not permitted when the rink is crowded.
No abusive, aggressive, abrasive or disorderly conduct, which may include weaving, pushing and power stopping.
If you are skating in any manner that endangers your fellow skaters, you may be warned and/or asked to leave the ice.
7pm Ball Drop and Confetti Cannons
Join our friends from the Metuchen Fire Department & Department of Public Works for a very special ball drop and firing of over 50 confetti cannons.
- Cai’s Cafe and Lotsa Balls serving food and drinks on Town Plaza.
- 2 Chicks with Chocolate: Star Wars paint and create event.
- Creative Twist Events: Party hat making station and cotton candy bar.
- Lollipop Land: Popcorn bar.