I love art!
Amo el arte!
Ich liebe Kunst!
Mi piace l’arte!
No matter how you love art, Downtown Metuchen has got you covered this summer with its Pubic Art project “The Language Project” in Imagination Alley (off Main St & New St parking lot).
Grand Opening – Friday, 6/28 at 7pm
- Unveiling of ten Adirondack chairs created by selected artists which will be seen throughout Downtown Metuchen until early October.
- Inclusive dance and poetry presented by the African Dance Troupe of the Heavenly J Dance Studio
Additional Language Projects scheduled this summer at Imagination Alley (starting at 7pm) include:
- 7/5 – Richard Reiter will lead an interactive Drum Circle
- 7/12 – Storytelling & Circus Side Show with The Raconteur’s Alex Dawson
- 7/19 – An evening of music and books with Danny & Kim Adlerman
- 7/26 – An Evening of Poetry and Storytelling with Frank May, owner of M Galleries, Christopher Michael, poet, and Tristan Laferriere, author of “Black Haired Boy”
See you this summer for fun, music, art, and so much more!