Will you LOVE IT?!? or will you LIST IT?!?
Metuchen’s inaugural Gingerbread House competition is in full swing with a Love It or List It – Gingerbread House Edition. Join realtor and local MDA business Angela Sielski, Cai’s Cafe, Creative Twist Events, and the FPC Food Pantry for this very special Gingerbread House contest!
- Your house must be submitted by 3:30 p.m. (December 14th, Saturday) at Cai’s Cafe
- Get creative! A house, an apartment complex, a tent, if you can live in it, you can submit it!
- Voting will be done by the general public from 4 PM to 5 PM. Each voter will receive one green (love it) and one red token (list it) to submit in a red or green ballot box. Additional tokens may be purchased for $1 each with all proceeds going to the FPC Food Pantry. We’ll have some local experts on hand, including realtor Angela Sielski, Realtor, to help in the final deliberations!
- Everything but the board/pan must be 100% edible.
- Materials may be homemade or store bought
- “Love It” winner will receive a $50 gift certificate to a Downtown Metuchen business of their choice. The “List It” winner will receive Fixer Upper kit!