- Your house must be submitted by 2pm p.m. (December 19th, Saturday) What’s the Scoop [event may change to outdoor venue, subject to weather].
- Get creative! A house, an apartment complex, a tent, if you can live in it, you can submit it!
- Voting will be done by the general public from 3 PM to 6PM. Each voter will receive one green (love it) and one red token (list it) to submit in a red or green ballot box. Additional tokens may be purchased for $1 each with all proceeds going to the FPC Food Pantry.
- We’ll have some local experts on hand, including realtor Angela Sielski, Realtor, to help in the final deliberations!
- Everything but the board/pan must be 100% edible. Materials may be homemade or store bought
- “Love It” winner will receive a $50 gift certificate to a Downtown Metuchen business of their choice. The “List It” winner will receive Fixer Upper kit!