Join us for a very special Winter Market with an artisan market on the Metuchen Town Plaza and shopping and dining all through Downtown!
- Crafts on the plaza with Friends of the Metuchen Library
- Selfie Station to help support Metuchen Food Pantry
Artisan merchants at the Metuchen Town Plaza
- Aatmaj – Sweatshirts, t-shirts, babies and toddlers who love to style with a purpose
- All in the Details – Custom-made and personalized items to reflect your personal style!
- Charlie Bear Knits – Handmade knit items ranging from hats, scarves and mitten to home accessories and market bags.
- Cozi Wozi – Custom knitwear, bags, and accessories.
- Destination Abruzzo – Ciao! Enjoy homemade gifts and gourmet food from the Abruzzo region of Italy.
- Dominque Brancato Art – Handmade tote bags, art prints, aprons, hand stamped pouches, etc
- Handmade Suds by Nic – Handmade, custom, vegan body and bath products
- Rose Root– Casual, on-trend vibes that make you feel comfortable in your own skin.
- Lolo Berry Shoppe – Fun, spunky and just for you! Check out this custom decor artisan.
- NJ Fiberworks – Locally made yarn and accessories for knitters of all levels
- Shop Simplicity – Stylish loungewear for day or night.
- twenty9fireflies – Laser cut and handcrafted earrings and jewelry displays
- We Are Wonderfully Made – Trinidadian pepper sauce using only the freshest quality ingredients. Simple, sophisticated, and authentically Trinidadian.