- This event has passed.
Love It or List It – Gingerbread Edition
December 14, 2019 @ 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm
Will you LOVE IT?!? or will you LIST IT?!?
Metuchen’s inaugural Gingerbread House competition is in full swing with a Love It or List It – Gingerbread House Edition. Join realtor and local MDA business Angela Sielski, Realtor, Cai’s Cafe, Creative Twist Events, and the FPC Food Pantry for this very special Gingerbread House contest!
1. Your house must be submitted by 3:30 p.m. (December 14th, Saturday) at Cai’s Cafe
2. Get creative! A house, an apartment complex, a tent, if you can live in it, you can submit it!
3. Voting will be done by the general public from 4 PM to 5 PM. Each voter will receive one green (love it) and one red token (list it) to submit in a red or green ballot box. Additional tokens may be purchased for $1 each with all proceeds going to the FPC Food Pantry. We’ll have some local experts on hand, including realtor Angela Sielski, Realtor, to help in the final deliberations!
4. Everything but the board/pan must be 100% edible.
5. Materials may be homemade or store bought
6. “Love It” winner will receive a $50 gift certificate to a Downtown Metuchen business of their choice. The “List It” winner will receive Fixer Upper kit for next year!
Email the Metuchen Downtown Alliance at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions and good luck!